This privacy and personal data protection policy establishes the bases on which Ravial, SA, located at Ronda Boada Vell, 45, 08184, Palau-Solità i Plegamans (Barcelona), treats the personal data that our users voluntarily facilitate to us through the website.
This Policy will always be applicable when data is provided to Ravial, S.A., which will be responsible for your data (responsible for the Data Processing), and through any of the contact or subscription forms where personal data is collected (name , email, etc.).
- To respect the privacy of our users and treat personal data with their consent.
- To treat the personal data that we strictly need to provide the requested service, and treat them in a safe and confidential manner, taking the necessary measures to prevent unauthorized access and improper use of them.
- Not to use personal data for purposes for which we have not previously obtained consent.
- Not to share data with third-parties.
- To keep personal data for the time strictly necessary for the specific purpose for which it has been provided.
Qué datos personales utilizamos
A través de nuestra página web podemos recabar datos personales para diferentes finalidades:
- Solicitud de información por parte del usuario.
- Suscripción a newsletters.
Dependiendo de la finalidad para la que se aportan los datos, serán requeridos los datos estrictamente necesarios. Es importante que el usuario sea consciente de los datos que aporta y la finalidad para la que lo hace porque en el momento que los facilita, está aceptando que recopilemos, almacenemos y usemos dichos datos para la finalidad requerida, pudiendo en cualquier momento retirar el consentimiento prestado por los cauces oportunos siendo el consentimiento del interesado la base legal y legitimación para el tratamiento de sus datos personales.
Personal data we use
We collect personal data through our website for different purposes:
- Information requested by the user
- Newsletter subscription
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided, only the strictly necessary data will be required.
It is important that the user is aware of the data he/she provides and the purpose for which he/she does so because at the time he provides data, he/she is accepting that we collect, store and use such data for the required purpose. The users are able at any time to withdraw consent provided by the appropriate channels being the consent of the interested party the legal basis and legitimacy for the processing of their personal data.
Accuracy and veracity of data
When providing the data required in the forms, the user is solely responsible for the veracity of the data submitted, guaranteeing and responding to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, committing to keep them duly updated.
Rights over the personal data provided
Once you provide personal data you will have the right to:
- Consult any doubts and to be informed of how we use the data and obtain ACCESS to it.
- To RECTIFY or to delete your information or to LIMIT how we treat it.
- CANCEL of your data.
- OPPOSE to the treatment of your data.
- PORTABILITY of your data.
You may exercise these Rights at any time, by writing and proving your personal data addressed to Ravial, S.A., in Ronda Boada Vell, 45 08184 Palau-Solità i Plegamans (Barcelona), or through the email address: xavi.planas@ avial.com.
In addition, you can file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data violates the applicable legislation.
Security and data storage
We will keep the data for the time strictly necessary for the provision of the requested service and as long as the holder does not request its elimination, adopting the appropriate technical and organizational measures against unauthorized or illegal treatment and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage, doing every effort to protect and maintain them safely.
What personal data do we share with third parties
No transfer of data is expected except in cases where there is a legal obligation. There is no forecast for international data transfers.